I officially began my maternity leave yesterday, which means I am experiencing being a stay-at-home wife for the first time... It's 8.30am and I'm blogging which shows I'm not too sure how to use my time! ;) The cleaning is done, the bills are paid and the laundry is in.... what's next?? Oh yeah, the post office will be open by now! Exciting.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Weighty Matters
Being pregnant is, of course, ever so fun as all those who have been there will know... One downside is heaving around extra weight, and this week marked an achievement! I reached Marc's weight on Sunday morning! Argh! We laughed when the digital scale scored us both at 74.7kg. I do have the excuse that 3 of those belong to baby who is due 4 weeks today :)

I officially began my maternity leave yesterday, which means I am experiencing being a stay-at-home wife for the first time... It's 8.30am and I'm blogging which shows I'm not too sure how to use my time! ;) The cleaning is done, the bills are paid and the laundry is in.... what's next?? Oh yeah, the post office will be open by now! Exciting.
I officially began my maternity leave yesterday, which means I am experiencing being a stay-at-home wife for the first time... It's 8.30am and I'm blogging which shows I'm not too sure how to use my time! ;) The cleaning is done, the bills are paid and the laundry is in.... what's next?? Oh yeah, the post office will be open by now! Exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! :) what an efficient stay-at-home wife you are if you have all that accomplished by 8:30am! ha! ;) Thanks for the email, I'll give you a call soon. Lx
ReplyDeleteOkay, okay, I've looked at this post enough...what IS happening in St George?! ;) Time for an update!! :)
ReplyDelete